Sirha Lyon will once again be held from Thursday 19 to Monday 23 January 2023 for five days packed with business opportunities and innovations, more than ever in tune with the latest trends in the food and catering world.
A BROAD RANGE OF EXHIBITORS THAT REFLECTS THE ENTIRE MARKET
Over 4,000 exhibitors and brands from some 30 countries display a diverse range of products and services to trade specialists – more than half of whom are decision-makers – over 5 days.
· Food products: industrialists, craftsmen, distributors, wholesalers, etc.
· Bakeries and confectioners: raw materials, ingredients, equipment (laboratory and bakery), fixtures and decoration
· Kitchen equipment & tableware: cooking, refrigeration, kitchen fittings, small equipment (food processors, vegetable cutters, knives, centrifuges, etc.)
· Dining room & catering equipment: decoration, furniture, etc.
· Technologies: retail, click & collect, online order taking, etc.
· Cafés & Bars: manufacturers, drinks, dispensers, etc.
· Transport: from refrigerated trucks to bodywork, rental companies and Food Truck specialists
· Services: a complete range of services and training courses for the hotel and catering industry
About the trends, a new human reality
5 DAYS OF EXCITEMENT TO THE RHYTHM OF THE SIRHA DYNAMICS
Since Sirha Lyon truly embodies what is happening in the real world, it hosts the five Sirha Dynamics, a series of broad themes that foreshadow the future of the sector. Over five days, Sirha Lyon features presentations by experts, master – classes, and first-hand accounts in connection with the Dynamics:
+ Technonature (for a finer balance between Mankind and nature)
+ Consume less but better
+ Human wellness
+ Human creativity tenfold (preservation of skills and expertise)
+ Dreams of a modern world and getting away from it all