- Billy sanitation system provides a two- phase mixture (steam+liquid sanitizer) that, combined with the application temperature, penetrates deeply into all kind of surface, furnishing, equip- ment and tools of whatever shape and material.
- The commonly used spray system to apply a disinfectant leaves untreated gaps which are easily contaminated.
- Instead, the steam output, full of dis- infecting particles, permeates and sticks evenly to the treated surface, whether a wall, a piece of furniture, a floor, an object of any shape, thus leaving no micro-spaces where bac- teria, molds and pathogens would keep spreading.
- Disinfection takes place quickly and allows the immediate use of rooms and equipment.
- Further, the two-phase mixture (steam+liquid sanitizer), when in con- tact with the surface, condensates, dries quickly and leaves a thin and consistent film that lasts about 24 hrs.
- The result is a long lasting bacterio- static effect. Plus, the treated area does not require rinsing since the mixture becomes automatically inactive.
- Billy hygiene and cleaning system grants a sure sanitation, tested by independent labs that have certified its efficiency and the actual reduction of over 99.99% of bacteria. Billy: the sanitation system Technical features l features
- Rating 3400 W
- Voltage 230 V – 50 Hz
- Max. pressure 6.5 bar
- Water tank capacity 5 lt
- Sanitizer tank capacity 2 lt
- Boiler in stainless steel
- Heating Elements in Incoloy
- Voltage on handgrip 12 V
- Steam hose length 4-5 mt
- Teflon tapes to seal fittings the sanitizer and how to use it The recommended active ingredients
- Sodium Hypochlorite (0.1-0.5%)
- Ethanol (62 – 71%)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (0.5%)
- Peracetic Acid Mandatory PPE to wear during sanita- tion process (*)
- FFP2 or FFP3 filtering masks
- face protection shield
- disposable gloves
- single use, long sleeve, waterproof lab coat (*) Pursuant to Circular No. 5443 of 22 Feb. 2020 of the Italian Ministry of Health www.cctechnology.it
SAFE RESTART: deep hygiene and homogenous sanitation
A long history, passion, persistence and generosity
About a thousand years ago, in 1080, a Benedictine monastic community settled in the present town of Praglia, south of Padua, among the Euganei hills. The community is still the largest in Italy. To become self-sustainable and remain faithful to their rule “pray and work”, they have engaged invarious activities that they still practice today,...
Original and modern stylishness
Dynamic with an Italian heritage company, Ambiance Italia, produces and distributes worldwide a wide range of chairs, stools, tables and accessories, studied to give an original and modern stylishness. Different solutions to be contemporary. Relax, you are in good hands! www.ambienceitalia.it
Il Mingardi, the best coffee blend by AMIGOS CAFFE
The story of Amigos Caffè (www.amigo- scaffe.com) began in 1980 in a small 40- m² warehouse on the outskirts of Trieste. Severino Mingardi, a Brescia native and his wife Maria Sincovich, bought an old 30-kg roaster and a manual packaging machine. Soon thereafter, Amigos Caffè’s “logo with the sombrero” was born. Over the years, the...