Mokador: 100% extraordinary coffee

Mokador: 100% extraordinary coffee

Since more than 50 years Mokador is the expression of a high quality coffee and over times has established itself as one of the excellences of Italian espresso in the world. Since 1967, year of its foundation, Mokador has never stopped growing and today it extends over two production plants, both located in Faenza and both dedicated to a specific sales channel.

The first plant is dedicated to the Ho Re.Ca. market with a production of about 1 million and 200 thousand kg of roasted coffee beans per year while the second one is fully dedicated to the O.C.S. (Vending) market with a production of about 95.000,000 between capsules and coffee pods.

The most important value for Mokador is “Respect”: “Respect” for its products and “Respect” for its customers. The control of the whole production chain, starting from green coffee purchased in the Producing countries, to its shipment to Italy and finally to its roasting and packaging process, allows Mokador to provide a “100% extraordinary” product and consumption experience always more sustainable and environmentally friendly.

For this reason, on 2010, a “tailor-made” photovoltaic systems have been installed on both production plants. Constantly monitored to guarantee the perfect balance between industrial efficiency and lower environmental impact, as to avoid unnecessary waste of energy and to allow Mokador to produce about 25% of its energy needs. The remaining 75% is purchased from outside and comes from renewable sources. Thanks to these choices, in 2019 Mokador received the coveted recognition of 100% CERTIFIED GREEN ENERGY.

At the same time, the environmental sustainability process has been extended to the sales channels un-der the claim “Let’s build together a better future”. In fact, since 2018 Mokador produces 100% compo-stable pods DINCERTCO certified which an international recognition is certifying the compostability of coffee pods.

At the same time, the environmental sustainability process has been extended to the sales channels un-der the claim “Let’s build together a better future”. In fact, since 2018 Mokador produces 100% compo-stable pods DINCERTCO certified which an international recognition is certifying the compostability of coffee pods.

Related Articles

SIGEP 2023, IEG: THE DOLCE COMMUNITIES BEGIN THE COUNTDOWN

· The artisan gelato, pastry, chocolate, bakery and coffee chains at Rimini expo centre for the 44th edition of Italy’s worldwide Dolce ambassador from 21st to 25th January · Products, competitions and professional training news: SIGEP is the first 2023 appointment of Italian Exhibition Group’s Food&Beverage Network · Simultaneously, the 7th edition of A.B. Tech...

Bialetti and Italian Espresso: Rediscovering the Ritual of Coffee

Italian espresso is known around the world for its quality and excellence. Bialetti embodies this history and celebrates it with a collection inspired by Italy’s most beloved cities: Milan, Venice, Rome, and Naples, represented through the aroma of coffee. A sensory journey ready to be exported worldwide. If there’s a single aroma that’s able to...

Get ready for an exotic summer…!

DELICATE OR GLAZING FLAVORS? THE MADE IN ITALY BRAND MIKAH COFFEE CHOOSES BOTH The Brand created by Massimo Hakim, with its artisanal coffee roasting method for perfect aromatic balance, has been since 1984 the point of reference for Italian espresso lovers in over 46 countries. The futuristic vision of Mikah Coffee, in addition to satisfying...