This swimming pool was designed with a self-supporting “floating” structure, resting on the surface of the terrace without requiring any ground anchors, to guarantee its integrity. The project was developed to complete the services, mainly for families, offered by the Hotel, whose 6th floor panoramic terrace was turned into a recreational space with a “view”, now with a swimming pool, built out of a single block, and furnished internally with four hydro-massage beds, placed in the centre of the terrace.
This KLIMAPOOL swimming pool is a self-supporting, “floating” installation that rests on the surface of the terrace with no need for ground anchors to guarantee its integrity.
Preformati Italia proposed the solution of building a monobloc pool to the client to avoid the overlap of works in progress of the companies involved in the project. This way, all the planned execution times were fully respected. The KLIMAPOOL was built entirely at the manufacturing plant and then transported and installed on the terrace, nearly eliminating the on-site assembly time.
“KLIMAPOOL FLOATING” was designed with a self-supporting “floating” structure, resting on the surface of the terrace without requiring any ground anchors, to guarantee its integrity
Technical features – Hotel Speranza swimming pool in Jesolo:
• New construction
• Monoblock pool with handling frame inside the EPS structure.
• Final mosaic cladding
• External Dimensions L 600 cm x W 300 cm x H 82 cm
• Depth 60 cm
• Self-supporting, floating structure equipped with special anchors for transport and handling.
• Infinity overflow with 4 hydro-massage loungers inside and 1 waterfall.
• Illuminated with RGB LED spotlights.
• Located on the 6th floor in the center of the roof-terrace recreation area