BIBITE POLARA, THE HISTORIC LEADING SICILIAN BEVERAGE COMPANY PRESENTS BIO SICILIA, ITS LATEST LINE OF SOFT DRINKS: ONLY SICILIAN CITRUS FRUITS FROM ORGANIC FARMING AND A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF FRUIT IN JUICE DRINKS.
If citrus are the fruits that best describe Sicily, Bibite Polara is the beverage company that best preserves all their flavors. On the market for over 60 years, Polara has always told Sicily all over the world through its products. The most famous varieties of Sicilian organic citrus fruit have been employed for the production of Bio Sicilia, the newest line of soft drinks which is about to be placed on the international market in eight different flavors: – Red Orange (22% Sicilian red orange GPI juice),
– Orangeade (22% Ribera orange PDO juice),
– Lemonade (15% Syracuse lemon PGI juice),
– Lemon-Mandarin (17% Sicilian mandarin and lemon juice),
– Pomegranate (15% pomegranate juice), and still Citron Juice with natural cedar infusion,
– Chinotto with natural extract of Sicilian bitter orange, and Gassosa with a natural infusion of Syracuse lemon GPI. No artificial flavors, preservatives and dyes, only natural aromas and extracts, Italian cane sugar, organic certified agricultural ingredients, and a higher percentage of Sicilian fruit juice: these are the essential features that make Polara Bio Sicilia special.
Bio Sicilia soft drinks, available in recyclable glass bottles of 27.5 cl, are perfect to be enjoyed at any time of the day and with a great variety of food, from the most exclusive street food to organic dishes, from gourmet pizza to sought-after sandwiches. Only health, genuine and high-quality ingredients: the new line, which is part of the highend segment presented for the first time at ANUGA Cologne, the most important international trade fair for the agrifood sector, is already in the heart of those who have tasted it to the point of winning the Italian Food Product Innovation Award in the beverage sector. Healthy and authentic flavor of the past enclosed within natural and organic soft drinks: Polara chooses taste, health and nature. www.polara.it